Purpose-built machines spread oil and stain across the surface, with the pad brushes and rotary brushes absorbing any excess material in order to produce the right colour. Surface texture, desired colour and (protective) layer thickness play an important role in this process.
Operational band widths of the pad brushes and cylindrical brushes are 300 mm, 400 mm, 700 mm, 1000 mm and 1300 mm.
Excellent & Better Looking Finish
- Highly recommended for spreading oil on wooden floorings and parquet.
- Ideal for the treatment of parquet made of rough sawn, natural or distressed wood.
- Deeper oil reach, better oil penetration into the grain and even distribution.
Reduce Oil Waste
- No need for reverse roller to remove the excess oil. One-way through the Cosma padbrushes is more than sufficient to create an even finish.
- The padbrushes absorb the correct amount of oil for the desired finish reducing unused oil excess.
Need more information about this machine and/or would like to receive a quote? Then please add this product to your request and send it to us via this website.
Machine Oil Spreading
Oil Spreading Machine
For wood flooring production. Spread oil evenly and deep to the parquet. Excellent results. With padbrushes and cylindrical brushes.
Cosma machines consist of various modules that can be combined in a range of configurations according to the desired technique/s. Different processing steps can easily be combined in a single production flow. We integrate all the desired units into one or more compact production machines, allowing the entire production flow to be set up optimally and efficiently. For example: by combining distressing units with sanding units.
Industry Leading Machinery
Cosma delivers bespoke, high-quality and robust parquet production lines. Efficient and cost-saving production technologies are key for Cosma.
Our specialism in the wood flooring industry has lead us to work alongside many thought-leaders within the industry. We are constantly designing and improving our parquet making machines in our test center.
If you would like to find out more about our test center, please contact us.